This Printer Cable connects USB and IEEE-1284 parallel port on any peripherals. This is the best solution to converts USB signal to parallel port signals, which is also compatible with most printers' supported drivers. With bi-directional technique, this cable makes the communication completely either from USB port to parallel port or from parallel port to USB port. The model also makes the communication work both in PC and in Macintosh. This USB to parallel printer cable is typically used to connect a printer to a USB port on a PC. Connects a Desktop or Laptop Computer with On-Board USB to a Parallel Interface printer.
This USB-to-Parallel Interface Converter Cable allows any standard parallel printer connect to USB port. The USB interface provides a much faster data transfer rate than a standard parallel port, thereby reducing the time waiting for a print job to be sent to your printer. This portable device is self-powered and provides Plug and Play installation to any USB-compliant computer running Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP or Vista.
- Allows USB Only Computers to send Print Jobs to Parallel Printers
- Fully Compliant with USB 1.1 and IEEE 1284 Specifications
- Bi-directional Data Transfer over Parallel Port Allows High-speed Printing
- Up to 12 Mbps Data Transfer Rate
- Length: 6ft
- Low Power Consumption, No Need for External Power Adapter
- Support both OHCI and UHCI spec.
- Compatible with Win95 (OSR2.1) and Win98 USB driver.
- Support most of major brand's printers.
- Plug-and-Play for a practically effortless installation.
- For PC Users: Windows® 95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista
- For MAC Users: Mac OS X or Greater
- USB to parallel adapter cable
- Drivers on a CD