The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to Serial ATA (SATA) or IDE 2.5" and 3.5" Drive Adapter creates a bridge between one USB 1.1/2.0 port and one Serial ATA or SATA-based mass storage device port. The USB 2.0 to SATA and IDE 2.5"/3.5" Drive Adapter turns any SATA or IDE hard drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports all existing Serial ATA SATA and IDE drives 2.5" or 3.5"
2.5" Laptop Drives (with the included 2.5" to 3.5" Converter)
- USB 2.0 to Serial ATA (SATA) or IDE Cable
- Connect any device with an SATA and IDE Interface to a PC with USB interface
- Transfer rate supports 1.5Gb/s data rate
- Complies with USB 2.0 standards
- Backwards compatible to USB 1.1 standards
- Complies with SERIAL ATA (ATA) and IDE
- Supports SATA and enhanced SATA hard drives
- Supports SATA CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM etc.
- External power adapter for SATA devices
- Access any 2.5"/3.5"'/5.25" SATA or IDE drive through Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with any SATA or IDE drives of any brand or any size
- 2A AC power supply to ensure enough power for the most power-consuming drives
- Plug and Play. Hot swapping
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/ Windows 7/Mac OS X (Driver ONLY necessary for Windows 98SE).
- Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP or Vista / 8
- MAC OS X
Retail Package Content
- SATA & IDE 2.5"/3.5" to USB 2.0 Converter Cable
- 2A Power Supply (100V to 240V Auto-Switching) and AC Cord
- SATA to 4pin Molex Converter
- 2 pins Molex Converter
- Driver's CD
- User's Guide