This USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a high speed network solution for laptop or desktop Users. The USB-G1000 enables you to connect directly to the network through your USB port, eliminating the hassle of taking apart your computer. It allows you to instantly connect to a 10/100/1000 Mbps network from a USB enabled desktop or Notebook PC. Compliant with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with the USB 1.0 and 1.1 standards, it helps you share files and printers and also gain access to broadband Internet to explore resources on the web.
Now you can maximize system performance and increase productivity for mainstream PCs with the USB-G1000 Adapter. Systems that are currently running at 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps can be upgraded with the USB-G1000 Adapter now, whether Gigabit switching is currently available or not. By integrating an this Gigabit Network Connection now, information technology (IT) managers will save time, money and downtime when the network is upgraded later because the USB-G1000 Adapter will automatically detect and run at the higher speed when it becomes available.
The USB-G1000 features Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDIX RJ-45 Gigabit Port for convenience. With support for both full-duplex and half-duplex operations, this adapter offers data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps. Additionally, it also supports suspended mode and Hibernate mode to remotely wake-up through link-up or magic packet. Powered by your USB port, it requires no external power adapter. Featuring diagnostic LEDs and Plug and Play usage, the adapter is an ideal choice for your networking needs.
- Supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability
- Supports Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDIX RJ-45 Gigabit Port (straight and cross network cable auto-detection)
- USB specification 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 compliant
- Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability
- Supports TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX protocols
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards (10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T) compatible
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet
- Supports Jumbo packet of up to 9KB
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup through link-up or magic packet
- Equipped with diagnostic LEDs
- Plug and Play Installation
- Powered by USB port
- One available USB port
- CD-Rom Drive (to install Drivers)
- 64MB memory or greater
- Microsoft Win98SE/ME/2000/XP or Vista
- Mac OS x10.3 10.4
- Linux 2.6.14, 2.6.9
- USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Driver Disk