Our new palm-sized Networking USB 2.0 Server enables an external hard drive, flash drive, memory card reader, USB webcam, USB speaker, or USB Multi-Function Printer (MFP) to be shared on a network. With the versatility afforded by the USB Share Station, users can now enjoy their favorite multimedia content stored on their computer from anywhere in their home or office. A user can attach a standard USB webcam to the Networking USB 2.0 Server as a simple and low cost security monitoring solution for their home and/or small office use.
Because the unit includes Multi-Function Printer sharing, any user can print, scan, or fax from any computer in their home. The PS-M4U4 can support up to 4 USB devices over your home or office IP network. It complies with USB 2.0 specifications, and provides users with an auto-sensing 10/100Base-T port. The print server will even automatically identify your printer make/model upon connection.
When connecting Arkview PS-M4U4 to a wireless router, users can access their multimedia content and USB devices wirelessly. The UPnP technology enables quick and easy setup and configuration in a Windows Vista environment. It is a one-stop-shop for multi-functional network peripheral sharing and the number of applications is practically endless.
Note: Users may not achieve optimum audio/video streaming performance when connecting to the PS-M4U4 through a wireless Ethernet router.
• Share up to 4 USB devices through your home or office network
• Wirelessly share your USB devices through your wireless router.
• Share an external hard drive, flash drive or memory card reader with multiple users over your network
• Share a USB webcam over a network
• Enjoy music stored on any networked PC with a USB speaker*
• Allows multiple users to share a Multi-Function Printer (MFP) over a network to print, scan, and fax from any networked computer
• Supported protocols:, LPR/LPD, DHCP, UPnP
• Supports USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
• Supports Windows Vista Rally Technology
• Works with any home or office Ethernet network
Network Cable Length
TCP/IP, NETBUEI, APPLETALK, LPR
USB 2.0, USB 1.1
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T; USB 2.0
Web Based-UI, Networking USB Utility
CPU of 1.7GHz and above
Minimum 512MB RAM
MAC OS X 10.5 or later
Available Ethernet port in home/office network