Hard Drive Duplicator Function
The Sabrent EC-HDFN Standalone Duplicator Dock can be used to duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, or simply as external storage to transfer data between a hard drive and your computer.
To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function:
1. Insert Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk
HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
2. Move the switch to the UNLOCK icon to enable the cloning Function.
3. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from any computer
4. Connect power supply and switch on power.
5. Press and hold the COPY for about 10 seconds until the Green LED starts flashing.
6. The cloning process will start.
7. When the cloning process is complete, the unit will beep and the Green LED will turn OFF.
8. Move the switch to the LOCK icon when you are done using the cloning Function.
Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
* Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
* MAC: OS X
What's in the Box:
* Power Supply + AU Converter
* USB 3.0 cable
* User Manual
- 1 year limited warranty.