Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent HB-UM43 USB 3.0 Hub. The thin, lightweight design makes this hub a great travel companion to expand one USB 3.0 port into four. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Plus, each port has its own separate power switch so you can control each port independently. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 products
Expand your high speed USB 3.0 ports
Technology seems to advance at ever increasing speeds. With the recent release of SuperSpeed USB 3.0, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2.0 standards! Speeds of 5Gbps are a vast improvement over USB 2.0 that only supports up to 480Mbps. The Sabrent USB 3.0 Hub is a great tool to expand a single USB 3.0 port into 4 ports, so now you can connect all of your USB devices at one time. Plus, its small and elegant design has been configured to be as thin as possible so as to not take up precious space as you travel. Yet, it is still backward compatible with your older devices, so you can still use it in conjunction with USB 2.0 devices.
- Blue LED to indicate power status for each port
- 4 Ports (output); 1 Port (input)
- Supports transfer speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Reverse Compatible USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Easy to setup: Plug & Play and Hot Swappable
- Individual Power Switches for each USB Port.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10
- Mac OS X or above
What's in the box?:
- 4-port USB 3.0 hub (HB-UM43)