Add video and audio to your PC over Ethernet or USB.
The Network A/V Adapter over Ethernet Adapter enables you easily to connect a display or projector from a computer. You can perform high quality presentations and display DVD video by high throughput of Ethernet, and have the content of your PC remotely. The display stations can be up 100 meters away from your computer with a 10/100 LAN cable.
- Extend or mirror video through a network to a DVI display and Audio.
- Compatible with Ethernet and USB 1.1/2.0 specification.
- Provides 2 x USB 2.0 ports to connect USB devices.
- Controls up to six DVI displays from a single computer.
- Display remote control.
- Supports primary display, mirror desktop, and extended desktop video modes.
- Stream and share High Definition multimedia content over standard configured network.
- Intuitive interface for easy configuration and monitoring.
- Long transmission distance up to 100 meters.
The product supports only ONE connection at a time. It may be connected directly to your computer via the mini USB port or to be used on your network by connecting through the Ethernet port. Connecting both the USB port and Ethernet port at the same time is not supported.
Please use ONLY the Ethernet port or the USB port when establishing the connection.